The person responsible for processing your personal data is Aceite Armónico, with address at C/ Ciudad de Ronda 3 4 AD, 41004 Seville (Spain) .
Armonic Oil offers the sale of a variety of products related to Extra Virgin Olive Oil of superior quality mainly through electronic means such as its website www.aceitearmonico.com
Armonic Oil collects the following personal data:
- Identification and contact data (such as name, ID, telephone, postal address, email, etc.), and basic billing and banking data (billing address, current account number or IBAN, etc.) .
This information is necessary to meet the purchase request you make to us or the contractual relationship you have with us.
You can update this data at any time.
- Connection data, navigation. In this case we may have access to your device's IP address and device identification code and metadata. For more information, see our Cookies Policy.
- Other information voluntarily provided by you, when contacting us . If you contact us for any reason (through our web forms, receive news through our newsletter, or contact telephone numbers, due to a claim, to consult a doubt about the products offered, so that we have aware of news and promotions in our products, etc.) we collect information of a very diverse type that you bring to our attention in order to attend to the request you make of us.
Armonic Oil uses your personal data in order to offer you our products and services, estimate them, and manage the contractual relationship that we maintain with you. This includes:
- Manage the payment and invoicing of the order of the products related to the superior quality extra virgin olive oil that you have requested from Aceite Armónico for your purchase. These treatments are carried out based on the existence of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship.
- Resolve claims. This treatment is based on the existence of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship with you.
- Answer queries and requests made by you. This treatment is based on your consent, expressed by sending us a communication or request.
- Proceed, where appropriate, to claim amounts owed.
- Carry out promotional activities for our products and services. If you authorize us (for example, by signing up for our newsletter), we can send you information related to products and services related to superior quality extra virgin olive oil. For this purpose we may use all data collected directly from you or generated by the use of our services, including our website. You can consult our Cookies Policy.
Starting from the aforementioned personal data, we will prepare a simple profile of your person (for example, based on previous purchases that you have made through our website) as a prior step to sending advertising or carrying out promotional campaigns. They will always be communications of products and services that fit your needs or may be interesting because they are beneficial, such as promotions or special discounts.
- Carry out internal analyzes so that we can know which products or services are most in demand, which ones we have to improve or how we have to act in relation to our sales channels. In these cases, we will treat your data in an aggregated form (that is, in a way that does not identify you) or, where appropriate, pseudonymised.
Armonic Oil uses different service providers (who have the category of treatment managers), to carry out some of its functions. These service providers may change over time.
Your data will be kept as long as we maintain a contractual relationship with you, in order to manage it properly. Once said relationship has ended, we will keep your data strictly to meet our legal obligations during the additional period established by said prescriptions.
In case you have authorized the sending of commercial communications, we will keep your data until you withdraw your authorization or we verify that they are outdated. In this sense, we can contact you to confirm that you want to continue receiving our offers and verify that your contact information is correct.
You can exercise the rights of access to your data, rectification or deletion; opposition to the elaboration of personalized profiles and the limitation of the treatment of the same before Harmonic Oil.
At any time, if you have consented to the sending of commercial communications, you have the right to revoke that consent and to stop sending you our offers.
Your exercise of rights will be investigated confidentially and you will receive our response to it. You will also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not received satisfaction in the exercise of the rights indicated above.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us through these means:
- By post to the address: C/ Ciudad de Ronda 3 4 AD, 41004 Seville (Spain)
- By email: email@example.com