In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the general information data of this website are indicated below:
Owner of the web: Harmonic Oil
C/ Ciudad de Ronda 3 4 AD, 41004 Seville (Spain)
Physical postal address available for stock, shipments and returns: Aceites La Muralla SL, Carretera de Lucena a Rute, km 10, 14950 Zambra, Córdoba.
Users: Access to and/or use of the Armonic Oil website attributes the condition of user to whoever performs that action, accepting, from that very moment, fully and without reservation, these general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
Use of the website, its services and content: The user agrees to use the website and its services and content without infringing current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
The user assumes, knows and accepts that the data and information about products or services, and any other data and information contained on the website appear on it, solely and exclusively, for informational purposes, as preliminary information available to the user. user's attention, and that at any given time may contain errors, inaccuracies or not be updated.
The use of the website for illicit or harmful purposes against Armonic Oil, other group companies or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website is prohibited.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless you have the authorization of its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of Armonic Oil or its legitimate owners over them.
- Its use for all kinds of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those made available to users, as well as those usually used on the network.
Unilateral modification: Armonic Oil may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, content and conditions of access and/or use of the website.
Hyperlinks: The establishment of any "hyperlink" between a web page and any of the pages of this website will be subject to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the express authorization of the company.
- No deep-links will be established with the pages of the website or its services, nor will a browser or border environment be created on them.
- The web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Armonic Oil.
- Under no circumstances will Armonic Oil be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the web page from which the "hyperlink" is made, or for the information and statements included therein.
Armonic Oil is not responsible for the content of the websites that the user can access through the links established on its website and declares that in no case will it proceed to examine or exercise any type of control over the content of other sites. of the network. Likewise, it will not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of sites outside its property that can be accessed through the links.
Armonic Oil declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures to avoid any damage to the users of its website, which may arise from browsing its website. Consequently, Armonic Oil is not responsible, in any case, for any damages that the user may suffer from browsing the Internet.
Exclusion of Guarantees and Responsibility: Armonic Oil does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website and/or its services or content.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the website and/or its services or content to meet the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted uses or to public order, of the website, its services or contents, by users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
Duration: The duration of the provision of the website service and the services is indefinite. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Armonic Oil reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the website service or any of the services that comprise it, in the same terms that are included in the "unilateral modification" section. ”.
Intellectual Property: In order to preserve possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by the introduction of certain content on the web, they must notify said circumstance to Harmonic Oil indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the allegedly infringed rights. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, you must indicate the representation with which it acts.
- Indication of the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web.
- Acreditation of the aforementioned Intellectual property rights.
- Express statement in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Oil Harmonic by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts ; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Armonic Oil. They will, therefore, be works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable to them both the Spanish and community regulations in this field, as well as the international treaties related to the matter and signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Armonic Oil.
The user agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Armonic Oil. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The user must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Armonic Oil.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content provided by third parties is their sole responsibility. In this sense, the user, once linked to the Armonic Oil page, may post comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network on the latter. The user, in all cases, must be the owner thereof, enjoy the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of the affected third parties. Any publication on the page, whether text, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., is expressly prohibited. that violate or are likely to violate morality, ethics, good taste or decorum, and/or that infringe, violate or violate intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or the Law. In these cases , Armonic Oil reserves the right to immediately withdraw the content, and may request the permanent blocking of the user.
Armonic Oil will not be held responsible for the content freely published by a user.
The user must bear in mind that his publications will be known by other users, for which he himself is primarily responsible for his privacy.
The images that can be published on the page will not be stored in any file by Armonic Oil, but they will remain on the Social Network.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction: These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish law. Oil Harmonic and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user's domicile for any questions that may arise or actions taken arising from the provision of the web service and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with what is established here.
In the event that the user is domiciled outside of Spain, Armonic Oil and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
Contests and promotions: Armonic Oil reserves the right to hold contests and promotions, in which the user linked to its page can participate. The bases of each one of them, when the Social Network platform is used for it, will be published in it, always complying with the LSSI and with any other applicable regulation.
Internet contracting services: Certain contents of the Armonic Oil website contain the possibility of contracting over the Internet. The use of the same will require the reading and mandatory acceptance of the general contracting conditions established for this purpose by Armonic Oil.